- Bio fuel has undergone the Health Effects Testing Requirements (Tier I and Tier II) of the Clean Air Act (1990) and has come out as an only alternative fuel to successfully complete it.
- Different blend of bio diesel can turn down the intensity of Carbon dioxide in the air by a big number of 85%
- Lowers the degree of carbon monoxide up to 20%
- Bio Diesel contains minimum sulphur content thus reducing the acid rains unlike fossil fuels.
- And, also reduces the amount of greenhouse gases.
WHY BIO DIESEL IS BETTER THAN PETROLEUM DIESEL?
- Bio diesel is nontoxic and also, it is non sulfuric and is free from aromatics.
- It is easy when it comes to handling Biodiesel. It is more economical when compared with fossil fuels.
- Growing dependence on Bio Diesel helps in overcoming the usage of ephemeral fossil fuels.
- Machineries those run on bio diesel are economically better than ones those that run on other fuels.
- Bio Diesel also reduces machinery wear and also increases the life of the machinery.
- A joint study sponsored by U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Department of Energy shows that:
Bio Diesel is not much different when considered in comparison with petroleum diesel. Be it storage, horsepower, torque and haulage rates as diesel, Bio diesel shows similar characteristics.